IEEE’s mission statement is to foster technological innovation and excellence for the benefit of humanity and that of IEEMA is to foster electricity for all and global excellence, leading to human enrichment. In consonance, the synergetic relationship between IEEE, IEEMA and the Government of India machinery has harbingered into a path breaking dialogue for Intelligent Electricity Consumption & Technology for the benefit of key stake holders and the end customers. The exhibition was inaugurated in Mumbai by Mr Anant Geete, Union Minister for Heavy Industry & Commerce, Government of India, Mr Tanga Byaling Chairman, North Eastern Regional Power Committee, Minister for Home, Power & Non-Conventional Source of Energy, Arunachal Pradesh, Mr Chandrashekhar Bawankule, Minister for Energy, New & Renewable Energy, Maharashtra and Mr Howard Michel, President and CEO, IEEE.
Record-breaking attendance of more than 10,000 quality visitors
As per a survey conducted
- 99.5% want to participate in INTELECT again
- 88% said the quality of attendees met or exceeded their expectations
- 100% would like to visit this kind of exhibition again
- 98%said the quality of exhibition met or exceeded their expectations
- 90% favourably compared the quality of exhibitors over other industry events